If you are considering bringing a Cane Corso into your family in India, one thing you may be wondering about is Cane Corso Price in India. Cane Corso is a popular breed with a loyal nature, but how much should you pay for a Cane Corso dog in India? In this article, we take a closer look at the price of Cane Corso in India, including how much you can expect for a puppy in major cities in the country. We also provide advice on how to find a reputable breeder and what factors can affect the price of a Cane Corso.
Cane Corso dog price in India
The Cane Corso dog price in India depends on several factors and varies from different locations and fluctuates in different Indian Cities. On average, you can expect to pay between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 for a Cane Corso in India. However, keep in mind that the price can go even higher if you’re looking for a show-quality dog from a top breeder.
Cane Corso puppy price in India
If you are looking to add a Cane Corso puppy to your family in India, you might be curious about the price. The cost of a Cane Corso puppy in India can vary depending on the breeder, location, and lineage of the puppy. On average, you can expect to pay between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 80,000 for a Cane Corso puppy in India. However, keep in mind that the price can be even higher for a show-quality puppy from a top breeder.
Cane Corso Price In Major Indian Cities
If you’re looking to buy a Cane Corso in a major Indian city, the price may vary depending on the location and availability. Here is an estimated price range for a Cane Corso Dog in some major Indian cities:
- Cane Corso dog Price in Mumbai: Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,50,000
- Cane Corso dog Price in Delhi: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,00,000
- Cane Corso dog Price in Bangalore: Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,00,000
- Cane Corso dog Price in Hyderabad: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,20,000
- Cane Corso dog Price in Chennai: Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,30,000
- Cane Corso dog Price in Kolkata: Rs. 55,000 to Rs. 1,40,000
- Cane Corso dog Price in Pune: Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 2,35,000
- Cane Corso dog Price in Ahmedabad: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000
However, keep in mind that these prices are subject to change based on various factors such as the reputation of the breeder, the lineage of the dog, and availability in the area. It’s always best to do your research and find a reputable breeder who can provide you with a healthy and well-bred Cane Corso at a fair price.
In conclusion, the price of a Cane Corso in major Indian cities may vary, but on average, you can expect to pay between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2,50,000. Research and find a reputable breeder who can provide you with a healthy and well-bred Cane Corso at a fair price.
Factors that Affect Cane Corso Dog Price
The price of a Cane Corso dog can vary widely depending on various factors, such as the dog’s lineage, age, gender, and location. Here are some of the factors that can affect the price of a Cane Corso dog:
- Lineage: A purebred Cane Corso with a champion bloodline can cost more than a dog with no known lineage.
- Age: Puppies are usually more expensive than adult dogs, but older dogs may have lower prices due to smaller demand.
- Gender: Female Cane Corsos tend to be more expensive than males.
- Location: The price of a Cane Corso can vary depending on the region, as well as the availability and demand for the breed.
Cane Corso Dog price comparison:
When comparing Cane Corso dog prices, it’s important to consider the quality of the breeder and the dog’s health and lineage. Here are some estimated price ranges for Cane Corso dogs in India:
- Pet Quality: Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000
- Show Quality: Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,50,000
How to negotiate the price of Cane Corso Dog:
While it’s always best to find a reputable breeder and pay a fair price for a healthy and well-bred Cane Corso dog, some negotiation might be possible. Here are some tips for negotiating the price of a Cane Corso dog:
- Research: Do your research and compare prices from different breeders to get a better idea of the market value.
- Be Prepared: Come prepared with information about the breed and the dog’s health and lineage.
- Respectful: Be respectful and courteous when negotiating with the breeder.
Monthly Maintenance Cost of Wolf Dog (The true cost of owning a Cane Corso Dog)
The cost of owning a Cane Corso dog goes beyond the purchase price. You’ll need to consider ongoing expenses, such as food, veterinary care, and grooming. Here are some estimated monthly maintenance costs for a Cane Corso dog:
- Food: Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 8,000 Monthly.
- Veterinary Care: Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 5,000 Monthly.
- Grooming: Rs. 500 to Rs. 1,500 Monthly.
Cane Corso Dog
The Cane Corso Dog, also known as the Italian Mastiff, is a large and powerful Italian breed. They make excellent guard dogs due to their loyalty, intelligence, and protective nature. Cane Corso popularity has grown significantly in recent years, particularly among those looking for a loyal and protective companion.
Cane Corso Puppies
Cane Corso Puppies are in high demand due to their loyalty and protective nature. They are somewhat expensive and necessitate proper care and training. In India, a healthy and well-bred Cane Corso Puppy can cost anywhere from INR 30,000 to INR 80,000, depending on factors such as lineage, breeder, location, and age.
King Cane Corso Dogs
King Cane Corso Dogs are a rare and majestic breed of Cane Corso, distinguished by their size, strength, and muscular build. King Cane Corso Dogs are typically larger than standard Cane Corso Dogs, weighing up to 70 kg. They are extremely trainable, intelligent, and devoted to their owners.
Pitbull Cane Corso
The Pitbull Cane Corso is a mix of the American Pitbull Terrier and the Cane Corso. This breed is well-known for its muscular physique, loyalty, and intelligence. They make great guard dogs and family pets, but they must be properly trained and socialised to avoid aggressive behaviour.
Cane Corso Neapolitan Mastiff
Corso Cane The Neapolitan Mastiff is a hybrid breed created by crossing the Cane Corso and the Neapolitan Mastiff. Because of its muscular and intimidating appearance, this breed is a popular choice for guard dogs. They are protective and loyal, and they need proper training and socialisation to become well-behaved pets.
Mastiff Cane Corso
Mastiff The Cane Corso and Mastiff breeds were crossed to create the Cane Corso. They are big, strong canines with muscular frames and protective personalities. They make great guard dogs, but to avoid any aggressive behaviour, they need to receive the right training and socialisation.
Cane Corso Colours
Cane Corso is a beautiful breed of dog that comes in various colours. The Cane Corso Colours range from black to blue, brindle to grey, and white to fawn. Each of these colours has its unique beauty and charm that makes the Cane Corso an attractive breed to many dog lovers.
Black Cane Corso:
Black Cane Corso is one of the most popular colours of this breed. This colour is solid and intense, giving the Cane Corso a fierce and dominant look. Black Cane Corso is highly sought after for their excellent guarding instincts and loyal nature.
White Cane Corso:
White Cane Corso is another colour that is highly desirable. This colour is rare and gives the Cane Corso an elegant and regal look. White Cane Corso is highly regarded for their intelligence, loyalty, and protective instincts.
Brindle Cane Corso:
Brindle Cane Corso is a mix of black and fawn colours that give the Cane Corso a unique and striking appearance. This colour is highly sought after by those who want a Cane Corso that stands out from the crowd.
Cane Corso Grey:
Cane Corso Grey is a beautiful and subtle colour that gives the Cane Corso a calm and collected look. This colour is highly prized for its unique beauty and is highly sought after by those who want a calm and gentle companion.
Cane Corso Blue:
Cane Corso Blue is a rare and stunning colour that is highly coveted by Cane Corso enthusiasts. This colour gives the Cane Corso a striking and unique look that sets it apart from other breeds.
The appearance of Cane Corso Dog
The Cane Corso is a large and muscular breed of dog that originated in Italy. Their appearance is imposing, with a square-shaped head, powerful jaws, and a short, sleek coat that can come in a variety of colours. They are also known for their alert and confident expression.
History of Cane Corso Dog
The history of the Cane Corso can be traced back to ancient times when they were used as guard dogs and hunters. Over time, their popularity spread throughout Italy and eventually to other parts of the world.
Types of Cane Corso
There are two types of Cane Corso: the traditional or classic type and the more recent American type. The traditional type is larger and more muscular, while the American type is leaner and more athletic.
Cane Corso Dog Temperament
Cane Corsos are known for their loyal and protective temperament, which makes them excellent guard dogs. They are also intelligent, trainable, and can be affectionate with their family members.
Cane Corso Dog Behaviour
Cane Corso are known for their protective nature can also make them wary of strangers and other animals, and early socialization and training are essential. Without proper socialization, they can become aggressive and territorial.
Health Issues of Cane Corso Dog
In terms of health issues, Cane Corsos are prone to certain conditions such as hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia, and bloat. Regular vet check-ups and proper diet and exercise can help prevent these issues.
10 Facts about Cane Corso Dog
Cane Corso Dogs have many Interesting and fun Facts:
- The Cane Corso is an ancient Italian breed believed to be descended from Roman war dogs.
- These dogs are known for their loyalty, courage and protective nature.
- Cane Corsos are large, muscular dogs that can weigh up to 120 pounds and stand up to 27 inches at the shoulder.
- They have a short, dense coat that can come in a variety of colours including black, fawn, grey and fawn.
- Crayfish have strong prey and need early socialization and training to avoid aggressive behaviour towards other animals.
- Despite their imposing appearance, Cane Corsos are attached to their families and make excellent guard dogs.
- These dogs are prone to certain health problems such as hip dysplasia and swelling and require regular exercise and veterinary care to stay healthy.
- The lifespan of a Cane Corso is around 9-12 years.
- This breed has been used over the years for various tasks such as hunting, guarding and even as a war dog.
- Cane Corso Dogs are known for their intelligence and excel in obedience training and other dog sports.
Care Tips for Cane Corso Dog
Cane Corso dogs are a popular breed known for their muscular build, loyal nature, and protective instincts. If you own a Cane Corso, it’s important to take good care of them to ensure they stay healthy and happy. Here are some care tips for your Cane Corso:
- Regular exercise: Cane Corsos need daily exercise to stay healthy and prevent obesity. Take them for long walks or runs, play games of fetch, or let them play in a securely fenced yard.
- Proper nutrition: Feed your Cane Corso a high-quality diet that meets their nutritional needs. Avoid overfeeding, as this can lead to weight gain and health problems.
- Regular grooming: Cane Corsos have short coats that require minimal grooming, but they still need to be brushed regularly to remove loose hair and prevent matting. They also need their nails trimmed and their ears cleaned regularly.
- Socialization and training: Cane Corsos can be protective and territorial, so it’s important to socialize them from a young age to prevent aggression towards strangers. They also need regular training to ensure they behave well and follow commands.
- Regular veterinary checkups: Take your Cane Corso to the vet for regular checkups and vaccinations to keep them healthy.
The lifespan of the Cane Corso Dog
The average lifespan of a Cane Corso is 10-12 years, although some can live longer with proper care and attention.
Cane Corso Dog Size and Height
Cane Corsos are a large breed, with males typically weighing between 90-120 pounds and standing 24-28 inches tall at the shoulder. Females are slightly smaller, weighing between 80-110 pounds and standing 23-26 inches tall.
Food for Cane Corso Dog
To ensure your Cane Corso gets the best nutrition possible, feed them high-quality dog food that’s appropriate for their age, weight, and activity level. Be sure to provide fresh, clean water at all times.
Names for Cane Corso Dog
When it comes to naming your Cane Corso, you may want to consider names that reflect their strong, protective nature. Some popular names for Cane Corsos include Zeus, Athena, Apollo, and Hercules.
Cane Corso Dog Video
Video of Cane Corso to let you understand Cane Corso Dog care tips, food, lifespan, and other factors. Video Credit: Suraj Dilliwala
Conclusion on Cane Corso Price in India:
Final Words, owning a Cane Corso can be a rewarding experience, but it is critical to provide them with proper care and attention in order for them to thrive. You can spend many happy years with your furry friend if you follow these care tips and give them love and attention. When it comes to buying a Cane Corso, make sure to take into account all factors, including price, to ensure you make the best decision for your family and lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions on Cane Corso Dog:
How Much Does A Cane Corso Cost?
Cane Corso puppies can range in price from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000, depending on the breeder, location, and lineage.
Do Cane Corso Shed?
Yes, Cane Corsos do shed, but not excessively. They have short, thick hair that requires minimal grooming.
How Big Do Cane Corsos Get?
Cane Corsos are a large breed, with males typically weighing between 99-110 pounds and standing 25-27.5 inches tall at the shoulder. Females are slightly smaller, weighing between 88-99 pounds and standing 23.5-26 inches tall.
How Much Are Cane Corso Puppies?
Cane Corso puppies can range in price from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 80,000, depending on the breeder, location, and lineage.
What Is A Cane Corso?
The Cane Corso is a large, muscular breed of dog that originated in Italy. They were originally bred to guard property and hunt game, but are now commonly kept as family pets.
How To Pronounce Cane Corso?
The correct pronunciation of Cane Corso is “KAH-nay KOR-so.”
Is Cane Corso Aggressive?
Like all dogs, Cane Corsos can be aggressive if not properly trained and socialized. However, with the right training and socialization, they can be loyal and obedient family pets.
How Long Do Cane Corsos Live?
On average, Cane Corsos live between 9-12 years.
Are Cane Corso Good Family Dogs?
Cane Corsos can make excellent family dogs if they are trained and socialized properly. They are loyal and protective of their families but can be wary of strangers.
Are Cane Corsos Good With Kids?
Cane Corsos can be great with kids if they are raised with them and properly socialized.
Do Cane Corso Drool?
Yes, Cane Corsos can drool, especially after eating or drinking. However, not all Cane Corsos drool excessively.